Position Status: Ongoing Availablity - Receiving Resumes
Wynnes is a full-service Patent and Trade Mark Attorney firm, based in the suburb of Bulimba, Brisbane. We believe in developing strong client-Attorney relationships, which encourages trust and open communication between the parties. We provide uncompromising high-quality service where the client and their commercial goals are the primary focus.
We are looking for a registered Trade Mark Attorney. The successful candidate needs to be competent in all aspects of trade mark work in Australia, New Zealand and overseas countries. It is expected that they can work substantially independently and within a fluid team structure.
The successful candidate is great with clients, can develop relationships and wants to develop their own practice. We have established systems and processes that will help the successful candidate to manage their responsibilities.
- Be a registered Australian Trade Mark Attorney
- 3+ years experience post qualified experience as a Trade Mark Attorney
- Can fit into our firm’s values and fun and hardworking culture
- High level of competency in preparing and prosecuting Trade Mark applications for Australia and overseas countries
- Excellent technical skills
- Client focused approach to your work
- Sound technical knowledge with excellent communication skills
- High level of competency in managing the workload
- Competent in searching databases and reporting to clients
- Display a positive attitude and be an active member of the team
- Follow direction by senior members and the ability to adapt to change quickly
- Be able to handle pressure and deadlines
What This Position Provides:
- Attractive competitive salary package
- Future career advancement opportunities including ownership/partnership
- Flexible working arrangements where the focus is on our clients and not a time clock
- Paid parental leave
- A workplace where work-life balance is important
- Support of a friendly and professional team
- Established systems and processes that will assist in providing a quality service to clients
We are growing and intend building the practice. If this sounds appealing to you, please Send your application including your cover letter and CV through to Olivia Wynne.